Friday, October 19, 2007

Lunch Time

Hey folks. I've been busy with my duties as Assistant English Teacher. Monday through Wednesday we eat lunch, the most important mean of the day, with the elementary school students of La Mojonera. The food is homemade Spanish fare, not the D.I.S.D. burritos and pizza that I remember. The photo shows lunch in full swing, and the video shows them coming into the cafeteria. FYI: the gentleman in the white shirt at the end of video is my boss, Don Antonio Sanchez. I hope everyone back home is doing well. The 26th of this month marks my one month anniversary in Spain, and the longest amount of time I've been off Texan soil.

video

1 comment:

Tena said...

I don't know how many of them have had personal contact with an American before, but we here in the States couldn't ask for a better ambassador. Does being your Mother make me biased?